Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Eid-ul Fitr 2011 ♥

Salaam sayang to all :)


Ramadhan is long gone, but there are some parts of me that still misses it. The breaking fast with my loved ones, the fact that we would go to the mosques in our telekungs to perform the Terawikhs..the fact that it is the month that one should go all out to make du'a to HIM so that HE can ease our burdens, and lessen our sins..I now call it "THE MONTH"..and I hope Allah would grant all of us; you and me both, long lives so that we can aaaaaaall welcome another Ramadhan *insyaAllah* Ameen... :)


Anyways, as you lovely readers out there know..we're now in the month of Syawal! I hope it's not too late for me to wish all of you 'Salam Eid-ul Fitr'. Hope you've had a blessed and wonderful wonderful Eid celebration with all your loved ones *insyaAllah*

To me personally, Raya is not about the 'green packets' and fireworks alone; but it's about seeking forgiveness for the mistakes that you have made in the past and spending time with precious people that you hold close to your heart. So that said, I would like to take this opportunity to seek forgiveness from all of you, andai terkasar bahasa atau tersinggung mana-mana pihak. Salah dan silap harap maafkan ye?


**In all honesty, I didn't start this blog to garner followers but as of late, I've noticed that I've gained quite a number of new readers. I write based on experience and sometimes just for the fun of it. Hence, I hope that in some ways - I've managed to inspire (?) or motivate (?) some if not all of you to be a better and more positive person. If you have any experiences or insights that you would like to share with me, you are more than welcome to write to me at warda_sjaffar@hotmail.com.**



* * * * *


Salam Eid-ul Fitr dari kami sekeluarga. Moga Allah memberkati kita semua dengan kebahagiaan sempena perayaan yang mulia ini, insyaAllah :))





First day of Raya; celebrated at Abah's eldest sister's house. It was a simple yet beautiful gathering. A loud and noisy one too *just the way I like it* ;)




We went back to Umi's hometown in Singapore the 2nd day of Raya. It was fun visiting my mum's aunties' and uncles'; as we only get to see them about once a year during Eid. Below are some of the pictures taken during our short trip there:



My sisters & yours truly at the Singapore Airport *my cousin & his friend 'kidnapped' us to celebrate my birthday there* :)




The mosque at Arab Street





One of the beautiful mosques in Singapore :)





One of the shopping malls in Singapore; ION Orchard. The architecture of the building is superb! :)



* * * * *




Birthday flowers from him. They were gorgeous! :)




Celebrated my belated birthday dinner at La Risata, Medan Damansara. A place worth going to! :)



My birthday was on September 1st. I'm now officially 25 years young *hee* I couldn't be more blessed to be able to celebrate Eid and my birthday all in the same week with people that I love and truly treasure in my life. No words could describe how thankful I am of these blessings Ya Allah! And I pray that you would bless them all with much love and happiness, insyaAllah!

* * * * *


We've about 3 weeks of Eid left; I hope we would all be blessed with more happiness, joy and laughter in this blessed month of Syawal *insyaAllah* And here's a friendly reminder; to those of you who would like to gain more pahala in this beautiful month (it's not compulsory) - let's puasa enam together owkay? It should be done within the month of Syawal, do it continuously or do it alternately - just so long as it's in the month of Syawal. I have yet started doing it myself, but am hoping to start fasting soon *insyaAllah* :)


Alritey then, guess that's all from me for now. May today, tomorrow and insyaAllah the following days would be beautiful for both you and I, Ameen... :)


Much love,
-Me-

Salaam


2 comments: