Wednesday, September 28, 2011

"What Makes You Different, Makes You Beautiful" ♥

Assalamualaikum & Salaam sayang loves ♥ :))


How are you today? Have you been good? I surely hope so..I hope you've been blessed by HIM with lots of laughter and love over the past few weeks, cause I have and if I were to be frank, I have enjoyed every minute of it! *Alhamdulillah!*

Partly because I've been attending loads of weddings over the past few weeks. And I love weddings, they make me HAAAAAPPY! Nothing excites me more than seeing a beautiful and loving couple walk down the 'aisle' towards their dais/pelamin
... *sigh* and I can get pretty emotional too when I watch the wedding videos they played at the receptions..cause it's just so..darn beautiful...


* * * * *


Anyways, this post is definitely NOT about weddings. Hehee..it's about embracing your uniqueness and differences. Everyone's born different, no one person is the same. Each one of us have different personalities. And maybe, some are born more beautiful (physically) than others; but there are also some who are just as beautiful on the outside due to their awesome personalities... :)

So no one is really at loss here; but of course, society tells you differently..they judged us (both you and me) based on our appearances. There's a phrase that says, "Don't judge a book by it's cover" - but certainly, that's exactly what we're all guilty off (yup, this includes both you and me too unfortunately)..hmmm..

It's quite sad really when we think about it. Someone not given a chance just because how she looks/acts may be a bit different than most. We need to try to be less judgmental of others, that's for sure. What we've all known for years is that no one is perfect; hence, that should make us realize that we're in no position to judge others just because they're a tad different. Everyone should be given a fair chance to be 'liked/appreciated/loved' even IF they ARE a bit different. After all, everyone's beautiful in their own way...kan? :)

Always put this thought in your mind, that the most precious thing in the world is you, yourself. Because style is often imitated, and trend always changes - but there won't be another you. Cause you're irreplaceable.. :)

Alritey then, before I end this post - lemme share with you a song that I love from the infamous boyband the "Backstreet Boys"..hope that all of you sweethearts would be blessed with more love and laughter from now onwards. And may Allah bless all of you and your loved ones always! *insyaAllah* :)






Always appreciate the beauty that is you ♥



Much love,
-Me-

Salaam ♥

2 comments:

  1. thanks for this encouraging post. i love that statement "what makes u different, makes u beautiful"

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome sweetie. Thanks for sparing some time to read my humble post :) Kan? I love the statement too, it's from the song itself, kalau belum dengar - nanti dengar ek? :)) May Allah bless you always love! *huGs* :)

    ReplyDelete