Wednesday, September 14, 2011

I've Learned.... ♥

Assalamualaikum & Salaam sayang ♥ :)


"As I’ve grown, I’ve learned several things. Life is full of disappointments and people you trusted will sooner or later let you down. I’ve learned that often those you love will love someone else and there’s only one way to fall; fast and hard. I’ve learned that out of thousands of smiles, it takes one to touch your heart. I’ve found that words can be deceiving, but the truth always lies in a person’s eyes. I’ve learned that everything can change in the blink of an eye and tears often come without invitation. I’ve learned crying can make us stronger and there is never too much love to go around. I’ve learned that prejudice helps no one and that weapons don’t hurt people, people hurt people. I’ve learned sticks and stones may leave cuts and bruises but harsh words leave scars. I’ve found that every time you give someone a piece of your heart, it’s a piece that you will never get back. I’ve learned the past is meant to be put behind us and we can’t dwell on regrets, for what’s done is done. I’ve learned that trusting yourself is the first step and that forgiving is remembering that helps your own heart more then theirs. I’ve found that family isn’t always blood and everyone is someone’s hero. I’ve learned life is unexpected and that God can do anything. I’ve learned some things aren’t meant to be understood and that only time heals. I’ve found that imagination is our greatest gift and that we are meant to dream for a reason. I’ve learned it is never too late to fall in love and that being ‘beautiful’ is all on the inside. Mistakes are our best teachers and everything happens for a reason. Only then can you live life to it’s full and true potential."


I found the above excerpt(?) in Tumblr; and I couldn't have describe what I've learned so far in this short 25 years of mine better than the author. But if I may add; I've also discovered that through all the heartbreaks, the pain and the obstacles that I've gone through - having faith in HIM and yourself is the first step in moving on and getting better.

I've learned that happiness doesn't always have to be a big box wrapped in a beautiful gift wrap with a bow on top; for essentially, happiness is how WE define it to be. Apart from that, I've also learned that 'fate' is a powerful thing, and that when GOD says YES, nobody in the world can say NO. And above all else, I've learned that all the tests/obstacles HE 'gave' us sometimes can be the greatest form of blessing for ultimately, HE is the GREATEST and obviously, HE knows BEST...



Much love,
-Me-

Salaam

2 comments:

  1. suka entry ni..adore your writing ;p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much sweetie! :)) Thanks for sparing your time in reading this humble blog of mine. May Allah bless you always! Much love! <3 *huGs* :))

    ReplyDelete