Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Life's Trials & Tribulations...


In love and life, there are a lot of trial and errors. Some obstacles that we faced would bring us triumph while others might lead to unwanted results. However, for each and every pain/heartbreak that we go through - we should all be aware that there are perfectly good reasons behind them, though we might not be able to understand why at that particular moment. Have the belief that those challenges are only given to you because Allah knows that your faith is strong enough to get through them.

Trust me when I tell you this; that Allah only removes something from your life to make room for something better. And sometimes HE would take away the better to give you HIS best. So stay strong and have faith in HIM and yourself; for with each difficulty in life, there is surely ease. And for each supplication you make, there would be great reward from the Al-Mighty - so gather your strength and have patience, for insyaAllah you would be rewarded handsomely when the time comes...

Oh Allah…

I told you: I’m in pain

You said: ‘Do not despair of the mercy of Allah’ (39:53)

I told you: Nobody knows what is in my heart

You said: ‘Verily, in the remembrance of Allah do hearts find rest’ (13:28)

I told you: Many people hurt me

You said: ‘So pardon them and ask forgiveness for them’ (3:159)

I told you: I feel I’m alone

You said: ‘We are closer to him than [his] jugular vein’ (50:16)

I told you: My sins are so many

You said: ‘And who can forgive sins except Allah?’ (3:135)

I told you: Do not leave me

You said: ‘So remember Me; I will remember you…’ (2:152)

I told you: I’m facing a lot of difficulties in life

You said: ‘And whoever fears Allah – He will make for him a way out’ (65:2)

I told you: I have many dreams that I want to come true

You said: ‘Call upon Me; I will respond to you.’ (40:60)


So you see, Allah never fails us & HE would always be there for us, in good times and bad times, in sickness and in health...and unlike marriage, even death can't ever tear our relationship away from HIM cause HE is our creator and indeed, HE knows BEST...so turn to HIM when you are in trouble, seek for HIS help when you are in doubt; and last but not least, never ever forget to thank HIM when you are blessed by HIS kindness and love...

Much love,
.Salaam.

No comments:

Post a Comment