Tuesday, January 5, 2010

2nd Day

2nd day of class today. Was a tad sleepy in class as I slept rather late last night. Nevertheless i enjoyed both of my classes and thot that the lecturers were both cool and nice albeit the fact that they are rather strict. And guess what??! It's only the 2nd day of the week, and already we're given an assignment for each class. Well, oookaaaaaaaay - more like a reading assignment where we're asked to read this and that chapter and the lecturers would question or 'discuss' in class about those topics. More like an interrogation if u were to asked me :p

However, I've to admit. I am quite excited to start reading up those chapters. Heh. Perhaps coz its still so exciting and everything is so NEW. Ask me again in a few weeks time tho,and perhaps..by then, i'll be tempted to shout out loud the word 'HELP!!!!' LOL!

But, as they say..u gotta always think POSITIVE and believe that you can do it. So, i will do that for sure. :D



Anw's, I've never thought of myself as a funny person. Seriously, I don't! I really DON'T! However, some have came up to me and told me how funny I am, and mind you - even I DUNNO what is it about me that makes me seemed so funny..NOthing at all..really! :D

But perhaps, a lil incident would 'tell' you how blurr I was today - ate a lollipop after lunch and took a bus to my class. I was late, hence, i rushed to thank the bus driver and threw away the lollipop stick into his bin thinking that it was the rubbish bin. Only when I was rushing down the steps that I noticed that that was actually NOT a dustbin, but rather his bin to put his stuff..embarased, i just apologized and said sory! And I can hear the bus driver laughing loudly on my way down the steps. Hehee!~

I think I'm more of the blur funny person rather than the really genuine funny person. I can't really explain whats the difference btwn these two..but, heh..dun think I've to elaborate more pun about this matter ;p


No comments:

Post a Comment