Thursday, January 21, 2010

TGIT!!

Hye ya'll,

I'm seriously questioning myself if pursuing my MBA full-time with 6 papers in tow is a good thing or not. It's already the 3rd week (how time flies..mmm) and I can already feel the pressure, especially since Wednesday night. Felt the energy draining away from me otw to Sheila's hse to prepare for our presso for Marketing. It went well, and I'm darn happy about it but still...gue rasa chapek bgt seyh!~

I need to think positive *I know*, I need to remind myself that I can do it *I know* - *sigh* ya know, I hate it when ppl remind me that "If she/he can do it, then I'm sure so can you!!" Is that supposed to boost ur motivation or sumthing, coz frankly speaking at times it irritates me. :p Altho I do know that those ppl who always say that was just tryna be helpful and steer me towards the "positive-thinking land". It helps once in awhile, but not always.

Well, I'm sure I can do it, iA - with Allah the Almighty's help I'm certain I can! It's just that to be frank, atm - I'm starting to doubt my capabilities coz 6 pprs is quite a lot to handle. Even my dad said so too, when he was studying back in the states - he only took 4 pprs. And THAT was the max subjects they allowed the MBA students to take unless u have the permission from the advisor to take up more pprs.

Assignments are piling up. And the deadlines are crazy! Most of 'em are in February!!! *yiKes!*
How??? How?????
*breathe in, breathe out....*

Hmmmm...I pray Allah would give me strength to go through this obstacle..and I pray I'll succeed excellantly in this obstacle of mine. Ameen.

*huGs*

No comments:

Post a Comment