Assalamualaikum & Salaam sayang :)
It's Friday today, and Alhamdulillah it also means that the weekend's almost here! *hehee*
A long weekend with my loved ones..no Monday blues, 4 days to sleep in or stay up for as long as I want. Oh, what a joy! *ignore the dramatization pleeease!*
Anywho, I was surfing online when I came across the below tips here, gave it a read and find it useful. They say, 'sharing is caring' right? So that's what I'm doing :)
Valuable Guidelines in a Muslim’s life :
1. Start off each day with ‘adhkaar al-istiyqaadh’ (waking up supplications), thanking Allah for waking up in good shape.
2. Put Allah first in your life.
3. Broaden your horizons- learn 5 New verses from the Quran, travel to pray Fajr in the mosque to brighten your day, take up a booklet having adhkaar-alsabaah (morning supplications) and read them.
4. Pray Salaat Al-dhuhaa (after sunrise)
5. If someone says something mean to you, just shrug it off and dismiss it in a friendly, laidback manner, and pray that Allah shall forgive them.
6. When you get angry, remember Allah, and how short and worthless life is to waste in being Angry.
7. Remember that you can never have too many friends, but you can have few quality friends that help you fulfill the purpose of your creation (i.e live for Allah.)
8. When you’re happy, try to share your happiness with others thank Allah for that, and pray for its continuation.
9. When something bad or embarrassing happens to you, just think that it could always be worse, remember the reward of patience, and thank Allah that it’s not worse than it is.
10. Do something extra of goodness once in a while, like feeding a poor person, or caressing an orphan’s head.
11. Never stop believing that you can win Allah’s love and thus work for it. Then you can win the love of Allah’s slaves.
12. Spend some time thinking of Allah’s amazing creation.
13. Always love those who love Allah unconditionally. This way you will ensure that you live for Him, love for Him.
14. Find the righteous ways to express yourself, and if you think that what you are about to say shall cause no benefit, maintain silence
15. Every now and then, give yourself a break. play sports, give time to your family, friends, but always remember Allah and know that He is watching you.
16. Pray for blessing to come to your enemies, and pray Allah to guide them to the right path.
17. Hug your parents, kiss their hands and heads and always obey but stop at Allah’s orders.
18. Smile to everyone, for your smile makes a big difference to them and you are rewarded.
19. Forgive, forget and smile.
20. Tears are not for women only…tears are for all human beings with feelings remaining in them. Don’t restrain your tears when remembering Allah.
21. When people criticize your actions and effort, revise your actions and see if they please Allah or not. If they do, then ignore and remember how the prophet and the Sahaba were criticized, made fun of and even physically harmed, so have patience.
22. Read the Quran daily and try to have a schedule for completing it every month (or as much as you could) as long as you open the Quran daily, and read with observing not just passing your eyes through the words.
23. Don’t let popularity go to your head, for it never lasts and you may lose from it more than gain.
24. Never look down on anybody, for they may be better than you in Allah’s eyes.
25. And finally pray to Allah alone for the reward.
Hope you find the above tips useful, insyaAllah. May we be blessed with a beautiful and loving weekend, insyaAllah. Have a great weekend loves!