Thursday, January 26, 2012

First Man In My Life: You'll never forget your first love ♥

Assalamualaikum & Salaam Sayang :)

It has certainly been a loooooong time since I've last updated this humble blog of mine. As usual, a lot of things have happened from then and now.



Dear beautiful readers, I started this entry not knowing what to write about, but one thought kept coming back to me - that I love my Abah. And that, one day - he's not going to be the only man in my life. In honest truth, that thought somewhat saddens me...

Abah & I, we have a beautiful connection. My Umi, she's the strong one. She's resilient and she's definitely my inspiration. She gives and gives, and even if she has nothing left to give, she'll think of something TO give. A mother's unconditional love, no other such love would prove to be more beautiful than that, aside from HIS love that is :) So always respect and love your mother at all times, okay? She's not perfect but neither are we. In fact, no one is kan? So accept her flaws and forgive her if she ever hurt you *bet it wasn't intentional*, because I'm sure that all she wants is the best for her children...


Anywho..sorry for going off-course, I get distracted sometimes..hee; okay, so back to our topic: my Abah.


Abah never fails to let his daughters know that he loves us. And he's a workaholic, yet, he always finds time for us. While other fathers occasionally take some time off to meet up with their friends and catch up (and there is NOTHING wrong with that, cause everyone needs some time off once in awhile), Abah would instead spend all his time with us. *I'm so blessed to have you as my father, Abah!*

I guessed what I'm trying to say in this post is that, though Abah may not be the main man in my life once I'm married - he'll always be my first love. How can he not be? He's the first man that dedicated all his time for me, the first man who is always there for me - no excuses, the first man who showed me what love is, and the first man who 'showed' me my worth. Apart from that, indirectly - he also showed me that I deserve to be treated right and loved by a man who knows my worth. "Never settle for less", he says.

Growing up, there are times when I didn't understand why he'd say "No" to things/requests that I felt were harmless. But now that I've matured, I understood that what he was trying to do is to protect me. Protect his little girl's worth. :)

Well Abah. I love you. And thank you for putting up with me for the past 25-26 years. I know I'll never be able to repay what you've done for me. What I can instead do, is to try my best to be the daughter that you would always be proud off, and pray to HIM to bless both you and Umi with health, happiness and love always.



They said you'll never forget your first love...I know I certainly won't :')
*Daddy's little girl for life*

Love always,
Your little girl


Much love,
ME


Salaam ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment