Tuesday, March 22, 2011

.Alhamdulillah. :')


Alhamdulillah. :)

After what seemed like a looooooong time, our advisor finally approved of our proposal and questionnaire draft. You don't know how happy that made me!! Only because, time is running out and I had hope to start distributing those questionnaires like TWO WEEKS ago! *phew!~

Anywho, won't complain any longer cause it's finally approved! *weeeeeeee!~*

We would still need to amend some stuff, but the keyword here is SHE HAS APPROVED! So, ALHAMDULILLAH! :D

*******

I am a fan of motivational quotes or anything that is inspirational. Some might see me as an annoyance *lol* cause I never fail to try to share anything that is POSITIVE on my FB page. Sorry peeps!! But there's a reason why FB created a 'hide' newsfeed button. If I proved to be such an annoyance to you guys, feel free to hide my updates yea? *Honest-to-goodness, I won't be mad! And I definitely would not avoid you* :)))

Anws, another reason why I am beyond happy today is because some people have expressed their gratitude to me for inspiring them. I was utterly speechless when they said that, and more so humbled by their compliments. Thank you, thank you so much. Hanya Allah yang boleh membalas jasa dan budi baik kamu semua for making me happy.. May Allah bless all of you always, InsyaAllah. Ameen. *huGs*



Having someone compliment you on your looks/outfits once in awhile is nice. But what's nicer is when someone comes up to you and tells you that you've had a hand in inspiring them to live their lives in a better and happier way... :)

.I may not be able to inspire or change the world; but knowing that I've had an impact on someone's life certainly humbles me. And it means the world to ME. Thank YOU. ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment