Friday, November 27, 2009

Mismatched Events

I haven't write in a very long time. A lot of things have happened (naturally) since the last post I wrote aeons ago. Assignments have been submitted (Alhamdulillah); exams are done and over with (DOUBLE Alhamdulillah!) and in a few week's time, the results would be out (oh-oh).

Last weekend I finally got the chance to meet up with my 'virtual friend' - Widaad. LOL. We started our friendship in Friendster during the AI "DOUBLE-DAVID" craze. Believe it or not, it started out with an exchange of harmless comments. And then the FB craze started and we continued our friendship in that as well. LOL. It was good though finally meeting her in person. Nothing compares to meeting up with a friend of yours in 'real flesh' and having a cuppa coffee with her. Or in our case, teh tarik and hot chaRm. Lubie was there with us too!!! And peeps, she's my link to Widaad :D
Meanwhile a few nights back, on Tuesday to be exact - my friends and I went to KLIA to pick-up a friend of ours. She's back for hols and that means "BONDING TIME" for us all. Too bad Aliya's still in UK though. Else, this Circle Of Love would be complete. If I were to be honest, I can't remember the last time all of us were in KL together. Sad. But hey, everyone has their own commitments - be it studies, or work. Thus, we should always appreciate those few rare moments when all of us actually get to meet up and exchange stories to update each other.

****
We Muslims celebrated Eid-ul Adha yesterday. As usual, us Belwael's would gather at Jid & Baba's house to celebrate the celebration together. Not everyone was there though; Auntie Lamah is in Manchester with Kak Faten while Auntie Jah was away for work in Trinidad. All in all however, I would say that yesterday's celebration was fine if not great. I wouldn't call it somber but it wasn't as "happening" as our previous Eid celebration a few months back.

And owh, Lutfi & Shakir are back! :) Yippie!

Can't wait for the next cousins hangout session! ;))

So long love, till we meet again :)

No comments:

Post a Comment