Saturday, October 3, 2009


Had breakfast at Restoran Ismail, TTDI this morning with my parents..
Altho we've moved to Shah Alam for about 2 years now..whenever we could, my family and I would travel all the way to TTDI just so we can eat it's delicious roti canai or beriyani =)

I'm one of those frequent mamak visitors..but I've never really enjoyed other maple's roti canai as much as I enjoyed Ismail's roti canai..it just tastes better..of course, others might differ.LOL ;p

Another reason why I love coming here? Coz everyday, they would write a different new quote. Altho it's written on a plain whiteboard..but, it's these lil things that makes me look forward to coming to their restaurant...it's the anticipation of seeing what are they gonna write next on that plain ol' whiteboard~

Today's quote was;

"Love is a game that two can play and both win."

LOL.. ;))

2 comments:

  1. You're right about the roti canai...... But you forgot to mention about their delicious curries..... And their original Nasi briyani....their quotes are interesting!

    ReplyDelete