Monday, July 27, 2009

Instinct

"Your mind knows only some things. Your inner voice, your instinct, knows everything. If you listen to what you know instinctively, it will always lead you down the right path."
- Henry Winkler


I've created a lot of blogs these past few years. Unsurprisingly, none of them are current and filled with the latest updates of my absolute fun-filled colorful life (: LOL
This is due to the fact that though i LOVE to write and believe that writing is one of the ways i could vent my feelings and express my emotions, it seems that unconsciously each time i am involved or caught up in some situation, be it good or not..i would be playing them again & again inside my own head. LOL. It might seem freaky or even a tad crazy, but hey, it helps!

However, i think it is now THE right time for me to actually start putting my thoughts and emotions in writing with the hope that i could later on learn something from everything that has happened to me in the past.

Anyways, will be keeping in touch. . sooner rather than later, hopefully! (:

p/s: I haven't always trusted my instincts, and each time i tried to ignore and turn away from all those horrible assumptions or hints that my instincts 'showed' me..i normally end up feeling much worse than before..THAT just shows that it doesn't hurt to give in to your fear and try to listen once in a while..

No comments:

Post a Comment